Clay + Bloom has a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Items must be in brand new condition to be eligible for a return. Items must be returned in their original packaging.
To start a return, please contact email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will receive a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Must purchase a case minimum of 5 pairs per design, and a minimum of $200 for first time orders. Re-orders are a minimum of $150.
- Orders must be placed via email with firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send an invoice, and payment is required upfront before production will begin.
- Orders of 10-30 earrings may take up to 2 weeks to process. Any order over 30 pairs may take up to 3 weeks.
- Shipping is a flat rate of $12. Local retailers may request delivery if within 20 miles.
- Each pair of earrings will come packaged on an earring card with the Clay + Bloom logo, website URL, and Instagram handle. Retailer must keep the products on their original cards for resale.
- Exclusively online retailers must credit Clay + Bloom in the product description (ie. "handcrafted earrings by Clay + Bloom")
- Retailers may use product images from Clay + Bloom if desired. Email email@example.com for JPGs.
Terms of Services
Clay + Bloom provides handmade jewelry and home goods. The nature of handmade products means that no two items are exactly the same. Please understand that slight variations may occur, and what you receive may look slightly different (and hopefully even better!) than the photo in the listing.
Clay + Bloom earrings are made with polymer clay, nickel-free earring posts, backs, and hardware, meaning they are totally safe for sensitive ears.
All items are inspected before shipping to ensure the highest quality. However, if any part of your order arrives damaged in transit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon receiving and contact email@example.com immediately if any item in your order is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item.
Once we have received and inspected your return, we will determine if a refund is approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.